Everyone has asked themselves the same question; How can I make money? How do I make money on the internet? How do I make money from Home?
So many people here on the internet try to capitalize on these questions by selling you on a business that actually takes your money and leaves you with your hands empty. Yes, they might have some good ideas in home base businesses, but it all boils down to making money from you. I once bought a book, on how to make money in Real Estate, no doubt it had some good ideas and references, but the bottom line was for them to make money on the book. I kept getting calls from them, wanting me to invest $3000 so they could walk me thru the sale and acquisition of real estate and I would make so much money.. blah , blah blah . I had to get really nasty for them to stop calling me. Please, never give your credit card out for a $1.99 shipping charge, because in fine print there is some sort of monthly charge of some sort that will take for ever to get them to stop charging you.
The best way to make money is to try to keep the money you currently have and save it. When I started to work, I criticize my boss for being cheap. I could not understand why if he made so much money, he would bring in his lunch and cut his own hair. I would not even start to talk about the car he drove; he would always keep his car for at least 10 years or more. Now, that I am close to the age he was when I started to work for him, I realized why he did what he did. I drove a new car every year and had these humongous car payment and house payments. I ate lunch out everyday. Refused to cook and ate out a lot. How much money do have I saved? Zero 000…cero… To top it off with the economy the way it is there are things we have to make adjustments to.
I have started to cut my own hair..Gee I don’t know about this, one side was longer than the other one, then again is not that the style? So, I went to a cheap salon, you know one of those that charge 9.99 for a hair cut..and someone that just got their license did my hair and I think I am back to cutting my own hair again. Anyways, I think the hair thing I might skip, but eating lunch out all the time is definitely a No! That can save me $10 a day = $50 a week = $200 a month = $2400 a year. Eating dinner out is No exception, it can get expensive when you add it up at the end of the month. Let me see, if is only you eating out for dinner depending how many times a week you go out. You can spend another $2400 a year. What about big ticket items? Like a car. Why drive a new car, unless you have money to throw away and if you do.. you need to keep the car for at least 10 years to get your money’s worth. Driving to unnecessary places and wasting gas. Last of all your home. It is nice to get to an old age and have your house paid for. But, that is something you don’t think about when you are young. You only want to have the latest and the greatest. You get talked into refinancing to a lower interest rate, only to add more years to your current loan. The rule of thumb is if your not saving 2% and your not keeping your house for more than 5 years you should not refinance. You have to be smart with your money and make good decisions, if not you end up with less money or no money.
So many people here on the internet try to capitalize on these questions by selling you on a business that actually takes your money and leaves you with your hands empty. Yes, they might have some good ideas in home base businesses, but it all boils down to making money from you. I once bought a book, on how to make money in Real Estate, no doubt it had some good ideas and references, but the bottom line was for them to make money on the book. I kept getting calls from them, wanting me to invest $3000 so they could walk me thru the sale and acquisition of real estate and I would make so much money.. blah , blah blah . I had to get really nasty for them to stop calling me. Please, never give your credit card out for a $1.99 shipping charge, because in fine print there is some sort of monthly charge of some sort that will take for ever to get them to stop charging you.
The best way to make money is to try to keep the money you currently have and save it. When I started to work, I criticize my boss for being cheap. I could not understand why if he made so much money, he would bring in his lunch and cut his own hair. I would not even start to talk about the car he drove; he would always keep his car for at least 10 years or more. Now, that I am close to the age he was when I started to work for him, I realized why he did what he did. I drove a new car every year and had these humongous car payment and house payments. I ate lunch out everyday. Refused to cook and ate out a lot. How much money do have I saved? Zero 000…cero… To top it off with the economy the way it is there are things we have to make adjustments to.
I have started to cut my own hair..Gee I don’t know about this, one side was longer than the other one, then again is not that the style? So, I went to a cheap salon, you know one of those that charge 9.99 for a hair cut..and someone that just got their license did my hair and I think I am back to cutting my own hair again. Anyways, I think the hair thing I might skip, but eating lunch out all the time is definitely a No! That can save me $10 a day = $50 a week = $200 a month = $2400 a year. Eating dinner out is No exception, it can get expensive when you add it up at the end of the month. Let me see, if is only you eating out for dinner depending how many times a week you go out. You can spend another $2400 a year. What about big ticket items? Like a car. Why drive a new car, unless you have money to throw away and if you do.. you need to keep the car for at least 10 years to get your money’s worth. Driving to unnecessary places and wasting gas. Last of all your home. It is nice to get to an old age and have your house paid for. But, that is something you don’t think about when you are young. You only want to have the latest and the greatest. You get talked into refinancing to a lower interest rate, only to add more years to your current loan. The rule of thumb is if your not saving 2% and your not keeping your house for more than 5 years you should not refinance. You have to be smart with your money and make good decisions, if not you end up with less money or no money.
No comments:
Post a Comment